Weathering

Friday, December 03, 2004

Yeah, I watch the Ellen DeGeneres Show. So what?

But not for much longer. You know why? Because I finally got word from my job! I am starting January 24. That is quite a bit later than I was hoping, but it's better than nothing, and I'm happy just to have a solid plan.

Tonight we're decorating our Christmas tree. Matt and I originally planned to do it next week because this week felt too early, but next weekend my sister is booked, and we thought it would be more fun to do it with her, so tonight it is. (The following weekend we'll be in Boston and the weekend after that is Christmas, I'm pretty sure.) So tonight we're ordering Chinese takeout, baking cookies, and generally making merry in addition to hanging our approximately fifteen decorations. I think it will be fun.


1 Comments:

  • Woop! Congrats on the job Heat! Now I just need to get into law school so Doty, Kreutz and Walling can exist!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM, December 06, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home