Weathering

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Last Week



This is what Will looked like for most of last week. He had some pretty serious gas going through him. I felt horrible for him and didn't know how to help, except to feed him pretty much all the time. And that is how it came to pass that I watched almost all of season one of Veronica Mars last Tuesday and Wednesday. The really bad gas was over by Thursday, and since then things have been much more peaceful around here. He still cries loudly sometimes, farts, and then feels better. You can tell he takes after his father. Because I overdosed on M&Ms the day before the really bad gas episode, I have taken the brave step of cutting chocolate out of my diet. After enough good days have passed I'll probably give up the ban and experiment with reintroducing small amounts of chocolate. I am only human, after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home