Weathering

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Some campus parking information

I dropped Matt off at the airport this morning and got to campus by 7:00 and already the parking lot behind the Bren School was full. Can you believe that? And now here I am with four hours and eighteen minutes until lunch.

Tonight I'm going to a St. Patrick's Day dinner at the Mission with Buebbles and Helen. It's not the kind of thing that I would normally find myself tempted to do--I'm antisocial, after all--but they were kind to invite me and Matt (they didn't realize Matt wouldn't be here), and I don't much like cooking for myself. This way I'll pay $5 and not have to, which seems worth it to me.

Ah, four hours and seven minutes until lunch. Who knew it would take me eleven minutes to write this short post?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home