Weathering

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Six Weeks Old



Today was chilly and windy, but Will and I went for a walk to test out his new outdoor outfit (see above). He looked awfully cute and didn't get cold at all during our lovely walk through Old Town Alexandria.

Tomorrow my parents are coming for a few days, which will be fun. It gets lonely being home alone with someone who doesn't talk and cries kind of a lot. Well, he is starting to talk, which is really neat, but it's not the kind of talking that makes for long conversations. Will is getting more fun as he gets older, but he's still a very small baby, so it's mostly up to me to entertain the two of us all day. That is not always easy, and he surely lets me know it when he is bored. But he is also starting to smile at me, which makes it all worth it.

2 Comments:

  • Holy crap! Smiling!?! That's awesome! Yeah, I can only relate by comparing Will to my cat, but Max cries a lot and totally doesn't get my jokes. I'm glad your parents are coming.

    Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM, October 25, 2006  

  • smiling! That's awesome. Aurora only smiles and giggles in her sleep so far. Sometimes we think she has smiled at us, but then we think, "Gas?"

    Anyway, Jenny and I totally know what you're talking about with the baby not being the most entertaining person around. It must get better eventually.

    --chris

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM, October 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home