Weathering

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Will's park


We got a new toy this weekend! Matt set it up so that it has a "big-boy" swing on the left, a trapeze in the middle, and a baby/toddler swing on the right. Both of the boys love it, though we discovered today that the slide is quite a bit faster after a rainstorm, and I think Will was a bit scared after he tumbled pretty forcefully off the end of the slide a couple of times.



In other news, Ryan is now fully mobile. He doesn't crawl, but now gets anywhere he wants by scooting on his bottom. He seems to have just figured it out all of a sudden, even though we've known for some time that he was capable of it. I think we really do have the mythical baby that will never crawl. He's perfectly content getting around like this, and is also well on his way to walking.

8 Comments:

  • Gosh, Will looks so grown up in that picture!

    -Debbie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM, April 07, 2009  

  • Will does look like a grown up! I need to see the boys. They seem to be getting very old without me.
    Emily

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:22 AM, April 08, 2009  

  • Yes, Will has grown up a ton over the last couple of months. Plus he has a shorter haircut now, which I think makes a difference.

    By Blogger Heather, at 9:47 AM, April 08, 2009  

  • Careful! You can barely see Will in that first photo. And if you can barely see him, you could also barely see very short you-know-whats.

    Let me know if you want to install a security camera and have me monitor it remotely. I'm basically always on the internet anyhow.

    By Blogger JS, at 4:07 PM, April 08, 2009  

  • Woah, you're right! I didn't even know that Will was in that first picture. Is he alone? How are we to know?

    By Blogger Heather, at 2:38 PM, April 09, 2009  

  • But I don't know whats!

    Trick-or-treaters!?!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:31 AM, April 10, 2009  

  • I don't know either. Elves?

    By the way, I totally didn't notice Will was in that picture. Good eyes Jess!
    Debbie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 PM, April 10, 2009  

  • Oh, I am jealous. What a great play structure! And wow, is Will looking big!

    Graham didn't crawl until he was eleven months, and he didn't seem like he was about to walk until about 13 months, I think.

    By Anonymous Courtney, at 3:43 AM, April 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home