Weathering

Saturday, March 20, 2004

It's amazing.

I'm actually all packed, and not only that, everything fit into one suitcase. And I don't even think I'm forgetting all that much. Crap, I did forget something, I just remembered. That's OK--it's small. And now it's packed. I'm not packing face soap because it's messy and won't fit in my bathroom bag. I'm assuming that I can use Meagan's when I'm at her castle and Jess' when I'm at hers. Oh, crap. I forgot something else. It's small too. I'll pack it right now...OK, check. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this trip. It will be nice to be out of Santa Barbara and out of the lab for a while, and obviously wonderful to see Meggie and Robbie and Jess. I'm sad to leave my kitty, though. As soon as I pulled the suitcase out of the closet, she started staring at me in this horrible, soul-sucking way. It's her way of telling me that I'm deserting her, and she knows it, and she wants me to know that she knows it. Well, she'll be in good hands with Helen and Buebbles, who assures me that he won't spit-roast her this time. He's always threatening to do that, but I know it's just because he has a hard time talking about love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home