Weathering

Sunday, March 21, 2004

I'm here, I'm here!

Today was a fun and tiring day. I slept really late by eastern time zone standards, and then Matt, Meagan and I walked to the National Press Building, where I will have my interview next Monday. We also went to the Borders right across the street from the National Press Building, where Matt bought a map of Montreal. Then we walked around a bit and saw the Washington monument and the White House. Then it was time to walk back home because Matt had to pack for his trip to Montreal. He left at 3:00, and Meagan and I stayed at home and watched TV (Picture Perfect, starring Jennifer Aniston) and ate chips and salsa for the rest of the afternoon. Then something really funny happened, but I'll let Meagan tell you about it. However, I will tell you that the funny thing resulted in our driving to Virginia to eat pizza. And now we're back at Meggie's apartment, where she is collecting information for this week's Sunday Drives with Justin.

Tomorrow I will be taking the Greyhound to Pittsburgh. I'm a little nervous about that trip, but I wasn't before Chris told me that the last time he took the Greyhound, a crazy guy lit his seat on fire. His own seat, I believe--not Chris'. But after six hours I will be safely in Jess' car, or maybe in Ann Taylor Loft, which is also a secure location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home