Weathering

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

weekend in Florida



This weekend we flew to Ft. Lauderdale, home of Will's Aunt Kate, Uncle One-T (I've also seen it spelled "Wunty" or "Mat"), and Cousin Bosco, all pictured above. It was a big family reunion, complete with my parents, sisters Emily and Meagan, and Chris. We had a fun time. It was like a resort weekend, including an ocean, beach, pool, tennis courts, and a Wii. We all went out to breakfast on Saturday, which was fantastic. It takes a long time to get that many people together and ready to go, so it was lunchtime by the time we had breakfast, and I was starving. But not to worry, there was plenty of food. Will probably gained a pound over the weekend with all of his aunts around to feed him.

2 Comments:

  • Photo credit to my sister Meagan.

    By Blogger Heather, at 1:59 PM, October 03, 2007  

  • I'm still sorry that you didn't get to play Guitar Hero. But I guess you'll get enough experience when you come to visit and can play on the Wii that you're going to be buying me for Christmas.

    By Blogger JS, at 5:08 PM, October 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home