Weathering

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Will's new room





It's not totally finished, but I think it looks awfully cute and he seems to like it. He started sleeping there nap time on Sunday and it's been going well since. For his first couple of naps I think I woke him up walking around and talking on the phone, which I found pretty frustrating, but the last two days have been fine. And he sleeps at night with no problems, which is great. Matt and I miss having him upstairs with us, but it's nice to be able to watch TV in bed without worrying about waking him up. But we closed the door to the skeleton that remains of his old room because it's pretty depressing to look at. It's basically just a big room with a crib with no bedding now. We'll fix it up nicely for the baby over the next couple of months, but so far all of our efforts have been devoted to Will's new room.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home