Weathering

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More Renovations


Thanks to Megan and Paul, who came from Pittsburgh this past weekend, our dining room and play area are now a light shade of green. I will post more pictures once we have everything moved back in and curtains up, but this picture gives an idea of what the new color is like. Matt and Paul worked very hard on Saturday to put up two coats of primer and two coats of paint while Megan helped me entertain Will for the day. I am very happy with how it came out, though Matt thinks it's a bit light. Still, considering how little natural light that room gets, I think it's a big improvement.

Our next big move is to buy a new crib for Will. This decision is turning out to be far, far more difficult than it should be and I don't know why. Basically we want to spend next to nothing and get something great. I guess that's why it's so hard.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home