Weathering

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sorry, Aunt Meggie


But congratulations to the Giants!

We watched the Superbowl in Pittsburgh during a very nice visit with Robbie, Jess, and Henry. We ate lots of Mexican food this weekend, which was, frankly, awesome. We played a lot and Will and Henry got to know each other a bit. Will really wanted Henry to eat cheese, but settled for handing him a toy instead. Will also punched Henry, but my official story is that it was out of excitement. Also, I'm glad Henry didn't get hurt and I don't condone violence, but Will really should beat up on him now while he still can. I suspect that when they next see each other in May Henry will be bigger than Will.

4 Comments:

  • Man, I remember when I used to wear that jersey and smile. Now, well, I'd rather not talk about it.

    -Aunt Meggie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM, February 05, 2008  

  • Will feels the same way.

    By Blogger Heather, at 3:33 PM, February 05, 2008  

  • You know, I don't condone violence either, but if someone graciously offers you cheese and you won't eat it ...

    -Debbie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 PM, February 05, 2008  

  • Oh, Henry was all for eating cheese. It's just that his mom can be sort of a buzzkill. He also sort of liked being punched in the face, though. Any attention from the big kid was good enough for him...

    By Blogger JS, at 12:14 PM, February 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home