Weathering

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Hellooooo!

I am back in Washington, DC and having a good time. Matt flew back to Santa Barbara today, and reported that he had to lure the cat out from under the bed when he got home. Oh well. Today Meagan and I drove all over Arlington and Alexandria checking out residential neighborhoods that Matt and I might someday want to live in. There seem to be many options, so I have no idea where we'll end up. We also went to Panera for lunch, which was a first for me. It was very good--Meagan and I split a chicken salad sandwich. Then we went grocery shopping and came back to Meagan's apartment, where she took a nap and I worked on preparing for my interview. Then we had dinner, and here we are now, chatting about which of us should have babies first.

Also, I had a wonderful time in Pittsburgh. Unfortunately I was a bit tired in the evenings, so we never did all the crazy bar hopping that I figured we'd do, but I did get to watch several episodes of season two of the British Coupling. Well, obviously it was the British version because the American version hardly made it to season one. Anyway, it made me laugh and I liked it. And Jess gave me a lovely tour of the Pittsburgh of her childhood, and I met her friend Raana, who was quite lovely. And we did lots of other wonderful things, but right now I'm so tired that I can't describe them, so they will have to wait for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home