Weathering

Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday, again. Woo!
 
Yesterday I took a six-mile bike ride with Helen, and it was fun! I was kind of nervous before we left because I'm not so keen on riding a bike in traffic, and I haven't ridden a bike at all since I moved out of the Bee-yatchwood (how on Earth does one spell that?) five years ago, but it was a good time. There were a couple of decent hills, but the traffic wasn't all that bad. It took us about 45 minutes. I'm sure Lance Armstrong could have done it in 42 or 43, but I don't think we did too badly. Speaking of Lance, is anybody else watching the Tour de France coverage on OLN? Matt and I have gotten pretty into it. And by that I mean we usually turn it on for a half-hour or so in the evenings. And by that I mean we turn it on for a half-hour every couple of nights. Still, though, we're big fans.
 
Tomorrow we're going shopping with Helen. Buebbles, by the way, is in France. Well, he might be in Germany now, for all I know. He had a conference in France and then was catching up with Dr. J and Big T over the weekend. Anyway, tomorrow we're going to Target and Old Navy and another store that I had never heard of (Babies R Us?) because one of Helen's co-workers is having a baby, and her shower is coming up.
 
Other than that, I will sleep and read. That's what I like to do on the weekends.

1 Comments:

  • To answer your question, no, I have not been watching the Tour de France coverage. I have, however, gotten rather into the Ashlee Simpson show. Any one else?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM, July 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home