Weathering

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

the Christmas season starts


Last weekend we put up our Christmas tree. I wanted to do it early because I knew we'd be busy most of the remaining weekends in December, and I wanted plenty of time to enjoy it. It turns out that we have enough non-breakable ornaments that the bottom three feet of the tree don't look as stupidly bare as I feared they would. Will had fun helping us decorate, though he seems to prefer removing ornaments from the tree and putting them in the litter box.

Today it is snowing for real and there's actually some white stuff on the ground. Too bad Will and I are stuck inside with miserable colds. Actually it's my cold that is miserable. I think he'd be fine going outside and playing in the snow, but just thinking about it makes my ears hurt.

3 Comments:

  • Just the other day I was thinking about Will and wondering if he got fewer colds now that he's not in day care. But apparently he still finds them somewhere, huh? Sorry you're sick, hope you feel well soon!

    - Debbie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM, December 05, 2007  

  • Thanks. He definitely gets fewer, but he still seems to get a good one every six weeks or so. But that's a huge improvement.

    By Blogger Heather, at 2:35 PM, December 05, 2007  

  • Sorry you are both sick again! Bummer! But hopefully this means you will be in the healthy part of your six week cycle for our get together in january! Hurray!

    Love
    Lizzie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM, December 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home