Weathering

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

See the baby!


We got a surprise 3D ultrasound on Monday. The baby and I were at the doctor for a test that he passed very quickly, so the tech decided to have some fun and try to get me some nice face shots. She wasn't pleased with this picture because his face is partially pressed up against the placenta, but it's the best view we've gotten so far by a long shot and I was pretty excited about it. He's hidden his face for every single ultrasound so far, so this was a nice treat.

In other baby-related news, I have developed an uncomfortable case of pregnancy-related sciatica. As all of you "Rags to Riches" fans (all three of you) will surely appreciate, every step's a trial. I hope it goes away before the baby is born because although we're getting toward the final stretch, four to six weeks is a long time to wish that your leg would fall off.

And we finally got the nursery decorated! I haven't taken pictures, but I will. Meagan was here this past weekend watching Will, which allowed me and Matt the opportunity to thoroughly clean and mop that room and put up the border that I got a couple of months ago. Meagan also brought the baby a bunch of really cute nursery stuff like a laundry hamper and a rug and it all helps pull the room together. We still have to tackle window treatments, but that will get done soon. I just wanted to get the room in decent condition before tomorrow because that's when Julie, Tobias, and Oliver are coming for a long weekend, followed by Jess, Robbie, and Henry Friday evening. We will have a full house, and it will be a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home