Weathering

Friday, October 31, 2008

Live blogging Halloween 2008



6:44: Will refuses to wear costume.
6:46: First trick-or-treater scares Will sh*tless (Mommy, I very, very scared! Who was that scary man? Why did he open the door? What you give him?).
6:47: Will is in tears. I think Halloween is over for us.

7:05: Will and Matt are heading out! Will saw some much less scary kids and feels a lot better now.

7:12: Realizing that I can't nurse Ryan because I have to keep opening the door. Hmmm.

8:41: Ryan is sleeping in his crib. Matt is reading Will one more story in bed. I suspect we've seen the last of our trick-or-treaters.

Boy, Will got a lot of candy! And they only went to four or five houses, I believe. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), most of the candy he got is totally inappropriate for a two-year-old. But he had a great time and came back glowing. Figuratively and literally--one of the neighbors handed out glowstick bracelets. I think Halloween turned out to be a big success!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home