Weathering

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Three months old

It stuns me that Ryan is already three months old, as of yesterday. But at the same time it feels like he's always been a part of our family. In any case, we decided it was time to stop babying him and expect him to sit at the table with us for meals.




I also got the exersaucer up from the cellar yesterday thinking that Ryan was probably big enough for it. He is two weeks younger than Will was when he got it as a Christmas present two years ago, but he is also quite a bit bigger than Will was at age five months, so I figured it would probably work. And it did! He is an exersaucer prodigy. He gave me a nice grin (not pictured) the second I put him in it.



Here is a picture of Ryan fascinated by the orange balloon that Will got when we went out for dinner last week. Ryan seriously couldn't get enough of the thing. Will was pretty taken by it too, but luckily he hasn't asked for it in the last few days since I threw it away.


Speaking of Will, does that kid ever wear clothes to eat? Not when peach-blueberry crisp is on the menu.


And here's the big guy in the exersaucer. He's almost two!



And now let us stroll down memory lane to Christmas 2006 and Will's first exersaucer experience.

3 Comments:

  • Cute! Keep the cute posts coming. They are a welcome distractiong from the republicans on TV and the class I should be preparing for.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM, September 04, 2008  

  • Thanks! Jenny, I keep trying to comment on your blog and it won't work--I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or web.mac or what. But I'm curious about how the potty training is going. We haven't started. Will doesn't seem at all inclined so far.

    By Blogger Heather, at 12:13 PM, September 06, 2008  

  • Hmmm, not sure why it wouldn't work. She is just interested int he potty, but can't seem to tell us when she needs to go BEFORE she goes. But, at least she is telling us when she poops now, which is a big improvement. I think she will make progress, but we definitely aren't pushing it. We don't want to make it an unpleasant experience.

    We went to Yankee Candle Factory today. It is toddler heaven! You guys should come to visit, and we can all go.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM, September 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home