Weathering

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Auntie Em's visit


This week my sister Emily was in town. She had a conference Tuesday and Wednesday in Philadelphia and took a few extra days to spend with us, which was very nice. She even watched the boys Thursday night so that Matt and I could go to a fancy university social event. This was particularly generous of her since both boys have colds and have been pretty fussy this week as a result. Above Em is reading to Will and Ryan.

Today Debbie, Eric, and Dylan stopped by our house en route to their new place in Virginia. It was really nice to see them, and we wish them good luck with their move!

Today we also did a bit of shopping since neither boy has all that much to wear now that the weather is turning cold. Below Ryan is wearing a sleeper that I bought for him not at all because he needed it, but only because I thought it was about the cutest thing I'd ever seen. It was cheap, too, and I'm considering going back and getting another one in the next size up. I don't anticipate this one will fit him for many more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home