Weathering

Friday, May 14, 2004

I'm not sure this day could get any longer

I want to work, but the guy who has our new semiconductor substrate has been sick for the past few days, and nobody knows where he put it. I'm also working on my internship application, but what I've produced so far is the crappiest piece of crap I've ever written, and I can't seem to move beyond it. And I still have a half hour until lunch. At leat it's Friday, and this is a weekend that I'm actually spending in town, at home, more or less. Matt is leaving for a conference in San Francisco on Sunday, which makes me kind of sad. He's coming back on Friday.

1 Comments:

  • I prefer the phrase "crappiest crap-crap". Really. If you decide to go for the winter fellowship you (and Matt) can come live with me for a while. We always need an experienced cryogen filler... the pay is a roof over your head and all the fondue you can eat. Oh, and you'll laugh a lot. Believe you me.

    -Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:33 AM, May 16, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home