Weathering

Monday, March 19, 2007

Time to babyproof?


This afternoon Will sort of almost crawled! He was playing naked on his quilt, which is one of his favorite things to do, and decided that he really had to suck on my chin (another of his favorite things to do). Only I was a couple of feet away from him! No problem--he squirmed himself closer and closer, grunting with the effort of each inch, until he made it to my chin. I saw Oliver moving like this a couple of weeks ago, and from what I hear from Julie he essentially now has the run of their place, so we might be in danger of having a mobile child much sooner than I expected. I'm guessing we have a month or so until he's really getting far (Oliver is unquestionably ahead of Will, even accounting for their slight age difference).

1 Comments:

  • That's a great picture! He looks like such a grownup. Remember, I want him riding a tricycle by next weekend!

    Megan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home