Weathering

Thursday, February 22, 2007

First Snow



This past week with Will has been fun. Last weekend he experienced his first real snow fall, which I thought he'd enjoy, but he gasped with indignation each time a flake fell on his cheek. So we didn't stay outside for very long. He did look very cute in his snowsuit, though, so I guess I'd say that it was fun for me, but not so much for him.

Also last weekend he decided again that cereal really is OK, as you can see above. Then Monday was a holiday, and his first friend Carter came over to play. I think his mom was a little disappointed that the two boys didn't interact more, but I'm pretty sure they did all right, considering that they are four and five months old, a bit young to really play together. But it was nice having them over and Will and I are going over to their house on Sunday to play again.

Also this week we had playgroup at a local library, where we sat with some of the babies and moms that we met recently and like a lot. The heat in the library must have been on overdrive, though, because it was probably 85 degrees in that room. I thought I would sweat to death and Will was wearing a fleece outfit, so I stripped him down to his under-onesie, a near-naked state that he adores (note the smile on his face as he eats almost naked above). So he had a great time rolling around playing with toys, hardly wearing any clothes at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home